Saturday, July 07, 2012

July 7, 2012

Went on a date with my wife to see the Texas Tornados last night. My chiropractor had suggested I not lift on Friday after my Thursday adjustment. I followed that. Then I also skipped today in order to get a massage. Great massage - don't know exactly what shifted. 

Still walking and trying to do a short walk before any longer walk. Going to use heat on the painful areas and look into restorative yoga. 

I go back to work on Monday and feeling that sense that I will be slammed as soon as I get back. So today is my rest day. 

I lost a good brother yesterday. Didn't find out until today. Besides the difficulty of losing a good friend it seems like the really sweet men that I know are going. Hope it is not a trend. We need all the sweet guys to live a long time and be a good example for the rest of us. I don't consider myself as nice or sweet as any of these guys who recently passed on. Guess I better still get into shape. 

Also another friend got into the news for doing some education around spice in the neighborhood. Monday is time to go back at week 3 for lifting and re-starting at work.

KEEP LIFTING!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?