Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July 17, 2012

It's going to be hard with music rehearsals but keeping to a three times a week will be worth it. 

People have asked some questions about my working out. A lot of beginner advice has been thrown my way. It's good to recognize people are trying to be supportive. I don't even know if anyone reads this anymore. I guess I'll know in a week or so.

Here's the low-down... 

I work out in the garage. I am using a TSA-5820 home gym that I've had for about 6 years now. I'm doing a 3 day split. Monday is deadlift. Wednesday is bench press. And Friday is squats. I'm doing 3 sets of 10. 100 pounds for the main lifts and 15-35 pounds for other lifts. This is my last week of staying at that weight. Next week I start the slow increasing up to 250 pounds. That's the max safety limit on my home gym and I like safety. If I feel I need to go beyond that I will join a gym.

I'll post an actual workout soon!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments:
thx tu sharing this info ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?