Wednesday, July 06, 2011

7/6/11

Workouts are continuing well. This week I started hitting some tough lifting. I'm hitting some spots where I'll start slowing down the weekly increases.

I figure by the end of the summer my workouts should be consistently challenging. I also have to keep stretching.

I think I posted this before but there is an article that talks about proportions as presented by Steve Reeves. According to him arm size should be 252% of wrist size; calf size 192% of ankle size; neck size 148% of pelvis size; and thigh size 175% of knee size. I don't know if I'll ever get to those proportions but it is fun having random measurements to go by. According to him I would be closer to 145 though....


KEEP LIFTING!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?