Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7/20/11

I had some problems with the bench getting stuck last week. Actually had lots of good support. I'm noticing that while there are certain things I only count on one or two people, there are lots of things that not only am I willing to ask for help for, but get it! This is good. I have felt isolated in a lot of ways for the last few years. Yesterday was a good day and seemed to be a small and significant breakthrough.

The workouts are going well. I'm hitting spots where I need to stay at the same weight for more than one week. This is nice. In September I may be moving some exercises for 100lbs. I'm going to stick to 20 reps as long as I can. I'm getting a little itchy for heavy weight, but it is really more important to get my stamina and tendons together before pushing it.

Will I go back to try and hit the 250 bench? Maybe, it's not that important anymore. OK, so I still hope to be a 65 year old guy who can bench 250, but I don't feel a rush right now and I need to keep that sense going.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Labels: ,


Comments:
Just think of Dory from 'Finding Nemo'...."Just keep lifting, Just keep lifting!!"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?