Sunday, June 05, 2011

Workout Ready for 2011 RESTART!

Here is the workout. Weight is 45 for the olympic bar - only the three main exercises, and 10 or 5 for the others. It is a lot lower than I used to workout with, but I'm going to give my joints time to gear up. I'll go up 2.5 or 5 pounds a week until I can no longer do sets of 20 and then gauge it from there. All are for 3 sets of 20 for now.

Monday - Deadlifts
Deadlifts
Good mornings
Pulldowns
Shrugs
Close grip bench
Tricep-extensions
Curls

Wednesday - Bench
Bench Press
Incline Bench
DB Press (overhead)
Reverse Lat raises
Barbell curls
Rows

Friday - Squat
Squats
Leg extensions
Leg curls
Calf raises - start with body weight
Wrist curls
Reverse wrist curls

If I do this and continue walking and stretching I should be good to go. Someone suggested that stretching is probably more important than lifting. That may be true, but won't motivate me. I had a yoga teacher who flaked out, then ended up moving all together. So I really need to stretch every day or I hurt, so that reminder will likely not go away soon.

Let's see how this works!

KEEP LIFTING!!! (haven't seen that in awhile!)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?