Wednesday, June 29, 2011

6/30/11

It's been a rocky month. Work has been challenging, and finances have been challenging. Dealing with the Banksters is a drag.

The workouts I'm sure have been helpful. If anything I can get my comfort food without gaining weight. Golden Pride is on the way between two of my regular work locations and right next to the third. So I don't go there everyday but often enough. The difference, though minor, is that I don't get the burritos with the hash browns.

Lifting is going well. I really want to get to heavy and tough workouts. Things will likely be OK but it is hard not thinking that tomorrow I find out we'll be getting foreclosed on. Good heavy and tough workouts will help me with that stress.

Until then, it is the slower 20 rep per set workouts. Those will likely make me look a little leaner. I think I'm too short for it to make me look much different. By the end of August I should be using 100 lbs on my main lifts. I don't know if I can keep 20 reps for that but we'll see. I should hit 150 by the end of the year.

And blogger is failing to load the post. We'll have to see if it makes it by morning.

Keep Lifting!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?