Saturday, June 11, 2011

6/11/11

Got through my workouts for the first week! Kept to my initial goals. I was really sore as far as my triceps and hams go. Everything else seemed fine.

I'm only doing three days a week so next Monday it will start again. I'll start to increase the weight and see how far I can go with sets of 20 reps. I thought that maybe I would be very sore for walking at pride today but not too bad. The best part was making it through the whole walk without having to break! It is always fun to stand for freedom and against homophobia, racism, sexism, and classism with La Raza Unida!

So I'll keep trying this out and build some endurance and tone. After the first few months I'll see about coming down to sets of 18, 15, 12, and finally 10s. I think I will wait until fall or winter to go heavier.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?