Friday, April 15, 2011

4/15/11

Things are going better. From X-rays it looks like I did not slip a disk or anything like that. But there is something that needs to get looked at via MRI. Hopefully it is no big deal.

The good thing is I am not freaked about making things worse so I can walk through a little of the pain. Seems to have helped.

Speaking of walking - I created a "cause" on FaceBook - Walk to Cure Capitalism! Check it out. I have not had a lot of practice time. We took my son to Vegas for his 21st birthday. But that made me walk a bunch and it actually feels a little better. So much for the doc's advise to take it easy.

So on May First (International Workers Day) I should be walking a lot.


KEEP LEFTING!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?