Friday, March 25, 2011

3/25/11

Walked two miles yesterday! Going to keep trying to walk a mile or more daily.

This weekend I'm going to try and create some practice space in the house. I keep getting interrupted and it is frustrating. Probably not just for me. If I get enough energy I can create a space in the front and one in the back of the house.

I've been working on some different jazz patterns and exercises, scales following jazz progressions, etc. I've started slowly also doing these with the button accordion. I will also start learning some Esteban "Steve" Jordan songs for a tribute in August.

Last time I talked about the scales I would teach a new student. I would still do major, mixolydian, dorian, natural minor, and lydian. Then I would go for blues and also teach some common passing tones (b3 and b7) depending on the music style.

Hopefully by finals time I'll be lifting. I will post up some of the music workouts for the period in between.

KEEP LEFTING!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?