Friday, December 31, 2010

12/31/10

Going to go record a song with some friends in a little bit. Had a good night at jam night at the "World Famous Blue Jeans." In talking with Rudy there I got a good reminder of what we take for granted - a working-class roadhouse blues place on Route 66. Should be appreciated more, but likely will just be there for a few people until time takes it down the road of memories...

I lifted a little bit yesterday and got to hang out a little bit with Chuyito.

I'm so proud of my kids, my adopted kids, nieces and nephews, etc... Have to say the end of the year threw me a couple of curve balls, but going to Blue Jeans let me play it out. This year was good and hopefully next year better. I've had a rough few years and it looks like it may be turning around!!!

KEEP LEFTING!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?