Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12/10

Today - figure out some flier delivery, homework, and rehearsal. At least I'll get some walking in.

Had an interesting gig on Friday. Right before I left there was some drama at the house and I ended up rushing late to the gig. I left my mics at home so played keyboard most of the gig. I realized how little I want to be a keyboard player - people seem to like my keyboard playing, but it doesn't interest me much.

And I still don't play the acordeon to my standards. What a pain that is. But it makes me think that if I had my own band I would play mostly rancheras and would play the English music on the acordeon as well.

Now only if there was more time! But lamenting doesn't help. On to the homework!

Keep Lefting!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?