Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010

So I figured out some new search methods through the online library. It has helped a lot. Now to read and see if I can figure out a measurement tool by Saturday!

The recognition around the more population based approach comes from co-workers, community, and professors who are not giving me a grade. To be fair, I have had good grades on papers where I talk about the political determinants of health. Just this one class and writing this research proposal is a big gear change. I think I'm grinding the transmission fairly badly!

Let's see what I get to by Saturday. I won't have any time for this on Friday, but after I read what I've found maybe it will fit for this before midnight!!

Keep Lefting!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?