Monday, December 14, 2009

12/14/09

The good news. My daughter came home for break last night.

That's a great feeling. The score on my final Biostatistics was a 90!

I'm not doing as well in Community and Psychosocial Aspects of Public Health. Apparently I didn't understand the instructions. I changed up approaches, and 60 days later got feedback that I was going in the wrong direction, which could mean that the majority of my assignments were off.

With three assignments left I've watched my scores go from 90 to 75... I think my overall average in that class of lunch is 84. As long as I can stay above 80 I'll be OK. So I get a little freaked out.

But then I remember why I'm doing this and that I need to just make it through. In the end, what I'm going for is resolution to the things brough up in The Politics of Health Inequities!

And this is the first semester. Hopefully I catch on faster next semester.

KEEP LEFTING!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?