Thursday, November 05, 2009

Polkas!

I'm working on an Esteban Jordan polka - A La Heavy, and will be reviewing La Polkaplex, and another of his that I sorta learned awhile back.

Then I'll be working on the following two polkas and some other songs. Paul is letting me sing and i'll have to work out playing and singing. And then learning some cumbias. Working on Tristes Redcuerdos, Hechale un Quinto al Piano, Ojos de Pancha, Pa' Todo el Año, Probablemente Ya, El Tejano (Chicano) Enamorado, My Toot Toot, Chicano Truck Driving Man, el Manicero, Mi Cafetal, El Caballito, etc...

Also noticed that "smacking" is no longer blogging... Too bad. She said she started because she was inspired by this blog. Hope she's well.




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?