Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11/11/09

Things are crazy busy. Got a lower score on my stats exam than last time. Trying to just deal with it being OK to be wherever I'm at. I push really hard and sometimes that's not helpful.

My back pain is different lately. Not 24/7 but still daily. I need to go pay my membership to the gym. They changed the code on the door. (Long story)

Anyway. I'm still doing OK overall. Still proud of the kiddos. My daughter seems to be doing OK in college and a mural that my son worked on at the South Valley Economic Development Center is being dedicated this Saturday at 2PM. Unfortunately I'm in a training way on the other side of town.

I still can't believe that a party with a huge majority and in charge of the administration can't get decent health reform...

Keep Lefting!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?