Wednesday, November 04, 2009

11/04/09

Things are tight but good. On our syllabus through my online courses there was no indication of fall break so when my assignment pages weren't being loaded into our "blackboard" I was getting worried. Then I checked today and there was all of this work due on Wednesday!

Then I went to the calendar and realized that it is for next Wednesday... Pinche profesores...

Work just feels like it is going too fast and dragging at the same time. Music is going OK. Not enough paid gigs. Looks like I'll need to figure out a few extra bucks here and there.

Either way, I'm going to try acupuncture and see how that goes. Feeling much better, except not sleeping well.

And nice that some people who don't comment here send a text or email every once in awhile.

Gracias!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?