Friday, October 02, 2009

Gandhi's Birthday 09

Today is Gandhi's birthday. He was really big into self help so I don't know what he would say about Universal Health Care. I'm guessing he would have supported it as a means to reduce suffering.

Also, one of the bands I play with proposed learning the Albert Zamora version of Puño de Tierra - which would have been a huge leap for the whole group. Last night they balked. Unfortunately, I expected it. I didn't even take the keyboard over. Did have a quick talk about it with the bass player - he thinks it would add a lot.

Oh well. Time to go on to being peaceful! Going to try and finish a TON of work by Sunday night so I don't have to try and finish it while I'm out of town.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?