Monday, October 26, 2009

10/26/09

It's getting cold! Time for a jacket. I think it is mostly because of the wind.

With the leg and back pain getting better I should be lifting again soon. I realize that I'm just going to have to keep slowing down. Stretching, walking and lifting will have to fit together.

That and practicing and doing homework. It will be a challenge but I should be be able to squeeze it out. This weekend coming up is Dia de Los Muertos! Little rest until the next weekend, but it is usually fun. It is hard to tell which is my favorite holiday - DDLM or May Day.

I think it was May Day until I started asking myself, "why do we do so much more to honor our dead than we do to keep people alive?"

That lead me to focusing on organizing around political work, even though the cultural work is so important...

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?