Thursday, October 15, 2009

10/15/09

Happy Birthday Reyna!

Thanks for the comments on here.

For some reason decided to go ahead and play keyboard with the reluctant band. Suddenly they were like, "aren't you bringing your keyboard?" So I did.

First of all, all of the music was seeming a little easier for some reason. Then when I got on the keyboard I realized - hey, this really is easier. So another reason to stop being hard on myself. (Besides that it is a waste of time)

So much to do it is fun and challenging. I've been walking more. I can tell where my body has lost lots of range of motion. So I'll be doing lots of stretching and lots of walking.

Bueno, just thought I'd check in quickly.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?