Wednesday, October 07, 2009

10/07/09

Well it seems like I'm doing OK in grad school. Waiting for my first Biostatistics exam grade and FINALLY got some feedback on my writing for Community and Psychosocial Aspects of Health.

Hopefully, keeping up will not be too bad. Now that I have feedback I can relax and know exactly what to work on. Since I'm only using the computer's calculator some of the stats stuff is a pain. I haven't figured out how to use Calc (the openoffice.org equivelant to Excel), nor the freeware winpepi program that is recommended in the book.

My instructor seems quite happy to let me work this way. Hijole...

I've decided to focus my reviews for other classes on Community Empowerment as a health goal.

Been walking more, feeling a little better. With my workout partner gone, I haven't seen the gym for awhile.

I'll need to get back on that!

Oh, and what an interesting election. Progressives gonna have to work it to make progress.

KEEP LEFTING!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?