Monday, August 10, 2009

8/10/09

Had good workouts over the weekend. Still have back issues, but really starting to feel stronger.

It has always been hard for me to make my back feel sore - and not like that "I just popped something important pain - but muscle-building soreness. That is good. My workouts seem qualitatively different. Keeping going will be the most important thing.

It seems that rebuilding some strength with sets of 5 was a great idea! I was worried about pushing but was just dying at trying to not have any strain. I'm still not pushing 100 percent because I'm paying attention to discomforts very attentively. For me this will probably be a good strategy.

Keep Lifting!!!

At least until we have universal health care!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?