Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009 Check In

Well I've been hearing a lot of women's side of the story on divorces and other relationship issues lately. An interesting comment that caught my attention was about mourning over the divorce as a failure in order to move on.

I think this is a good thing for me to consider. I've noticed that I have developed a lot more surface kinds of relationships and grown more distant from older relationships. I think that for the first time in my life I don't have a "best friend." There may be a couple of people who see me as their best friend. But there isn't anyone that I talk with regularly, that I'm close and connected to. My brothers and sisters aren't that close. I mean they sometimes talked with me about being lonely, but they all hang out with each other - (they are all from at least one different parent and have other siblings).

It is a very interesting place and I think a good place for me to mourn the transitioning of lots of things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?