Tuesday, May 19, 2009

5/19/09

Well, I got to workout on Sunday. I got a little sore too. Not bad. I don't think I'll make it tonight, but maybe tomorrow or Thursday.

It is helping me to keep going.

I've been noticing lots of different things and I'll have to sort them out in order to post. So I'll leave you with a set of quotes...

"Solidarity is the consciousness of the common interest, and the actions that follow from this consciousness."

"Ignorance of humanity's common interest, that is, ignorance of solidarity, makes each man see in the otehr man a competitor who must be vanquished so that he can live."

"One must consider an injury to one an injury to all."

- Ricardo Flores Magón, 1910

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?