Wednesday, March 04, 2009

3/4/09

I hate when crappy life stuff coincides with the reading of crappy theoretical stuff.

I was reading about how non-democratic the Constitution may be. Then I get crap at work for following through on something. I made an error and said we supported something that officially we didn't agree with, but agree with in principle through my job. It is very confusing to work for the community when you get paid by a corporatized non-profit.

I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow.

On a better NOTE musicians can sue people for bad drugs! Corporate drugs! What were you thinking!!!

I went for another walk yesterday. Got sore after about 20 minutes. Tonight will just be stretching and yoga type stuff and then at it again tomorrow!

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?