Tuesday, January 06, 2009

1/6/09 School Board

I have been thinking about how to help my friend run for School Board. I don't have the time I think he needs for me to be his campaign manager. But I've been pondering.

Then I was thinking about my run School Board in '99. Then I realized that I got 16% which not a close race is definately not bad against an incumbent. So even though it was non partisan the paper still prints your party affiliation - so against a Democrat and a Green I did alright...

Got a great compliment from a friend who suggested I be the campaign manager. I got to talk to his son about doing some community work. It was great.

Its been a good day. Going to take a break before the next meeting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?