Friday, October 17, 2008

Oct. 17, 2008

Well, I'm actually missing Karlos at this point. Maybe he was right. More people will read when there is a good fight.

Things are good. Very busy but good.

Money is tight, but I'm getting better at getting side jobs. I think the next thing will be to make business cards as an accordionist.

I'm being much more patient at home.

I'll post more next week. My main question has been, if you want to improve the economy, why don't you spend $700 billion on improving wages? A $1 increase will get most workers around $4,000 a year. That's much better than the crappy "stimulus" garbage the two corporate parties throw at us. I wrote a little bit more on the SWOP Blog (follow link on right column).

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?