Tuesday, July 08, 2008

July 8, 08

Had a nice bbq on Sunday. It was interesting to hear a friend talk about the duality of my life. She was watching a humming bird feed off of my plants and then looking out at people in the street. It seems to be the theme in my life. Violence and calm, beauty and trash, solitude and crowds, acceptance and judgement.

It feels like it would be OK to park the car in the drive and bring my daughter home, but I really want to have a security camera in place. That way if there's any more nonsense I'll at least have proof for the police.

Overall I'm in a funky place. I'm going to get my MRI, working on politics as a Third Party guy with only two parties to work with as far as people elected.

In thinking, talking with people, and reading it seems like the guidelines that people have figured out for open relationships are also great for "closed" relationships. Its just a lot of healthy communication and connection.

Still wanting to lift. Just need to get to a good place for at least a week.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments:
sending all good vibes to you and yours
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?