Friday, April 04, 2008

4/4/08

A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about writing two things. The first was a revisit of my first column. I wrote for MECHA through the UNM Daily Lobo. I wrote a piece on why we should not get educated and rush out of the Barrio, but should get educated in order to help. Since I've heard so much about moving, I'm going to have to redo that with whatever new knowledge I've gained since then... I don't even remember what year it was, but it must be done...

The other was about relationships. People ask me for advice, and I'm far from perfect, but have stayed married 18 years. Jealousy is one of the things I wanted to write about. This comes from listening to my kids having such a hard time dealing with people liking more than one person, and just not knowing how to talk with each other. Now that all of this garbage has happened in my life apparently because of jealousy, it seems important to do.

Decided to have a BBQ at my house tomorrow to create good energy for the block. We'll see how it goes.

In Honor of MLK.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Comments:
BESOTES!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?