Monday, March 31, 2008

3/31/08

So much to comment on today.

My daughter was attacked over the weekend, and her car severly vandalized. Rey Garduño heard about it and came over in the morning. In the evening Tim Keller came by and we had a great talk.

We've had some good support from friends and family.

A couple of people are trying to talk me into moving. I say F*ck that. It's not the solution. So hopefully I'll have more time to post later. But for now I'm hanging out in my front yard a lot. But don't worry, my family won't let me own a shotgun!

Labels:


Comments:
Is she okay? Moving isn't the solution, but I can't see you attracting a more desirable element to your neighborhood anytime soon. Sorry to hear about those problems.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?