Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Interesting Voter Info

Yesterday ballot access was on my mind. (As you can tell from my post)

Then I had an opportunity to do a presentation to the SWOP youth program on The Impacts of Politics on Health. The presentation was great. Then I was told that at a Bernalillo County Voter Registrar training that the new registrars were told that if someone put a party besides "Republican" or "Democrat" into the box designated for political party that they would be declared as "DTS" - Declined to State party affiliation!

Obviously I think that's a bunch of anti-democratic crap! We can have multiple choices of beer, cheeseburgers, guns, but only two choices for political party?!?!? I'm starting to think we should learn to goose step fairly quickly.

The scary part, from what I was told, it was a Democrat leading the training!

KEEP LEFTING!!!!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?