Monday, February 18, 2008

2/18/08

Kosovo claims independence. Apparently that's increasing tension between Russia and the US. Somewhat predictable.

In some places the number of
empty houses outnumbers homeless people. At least banks haven't begun closing completely like in England. If I were a visitor from another planet the I would question the values of a place when there are more empty homes than homeless people. Maybe it's just the "American Way" I don't know.

Senator Obama has gone to
meet with John Edwards. I still think this would be a good ticket. But think, if Senator Obama selected Governor Richardson, then we would end up with 1 white guy, and have an African American and half a Hispanic in the White house!

If we had
universal health care we'd probably have fewer cancer deaths. I still think Kucinich would have been the best bet for that! I had an uncle who was diagnosed a week before he died. My grandmother's cancer was found after it was wide spread and she lived about three months after the diagnosis.

KEEP LEFTING!!!

Labels:


Comments:
Hola Carino!!
I love this post. and I love YOU! How have you been doing?? I miss you!! How is your hip today? Are you able to lift and do cardio?
I hope you are feeling better :)

XOXOXO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?