Friday, December 14, 2007

12/14/07

Worked last night but I managed to get in an hour of practice. What I realized is that on the bass I need to practice the major scale, the lydian for the IV(tercera) and the mixolydian for the V7 (segunda), but not necessarily on the accordion. I will anyway, but I've noticed patterns on pasaditas in general - at least what I've studied and written out so far. Generally the I chord pasaditas focus on the triad or the I6 chord concentrating on the 1, 3, 5, and using the 6 and the b3 in some styles, and often using the 2, and b3 as passing tones. On the IV chord it is often an arpeggio of the 1, 3, and 5 of that chord, and the V7 seems to get the majority of variety.

From now on when I write them out, I'll seperate them into chord function. There are things on the triad that work on all three chords and I'll categorize those also.

I workout later. Got up late today.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?