Thursday, December 13, 2007

12/13/07

Did squats and straight leg deadlifts yesterday afternoon. Walking home sucked!!!

Going to do the treadmill this afternoon.

I had to work last night, but did get about 30 minutes to work on pasaditas. The first half of the song had some stragith forward stuff after having done the first song last week. Then I heard a couple of new things! One was using the 13th of the chord over the V7 - so in G this is D7/13th chord! And also a cool use of the flat 3rd and the 4th over the I chord. Really nice. It will be good to see where I'm at in a couple of months. It's cool when I can tell that I'm getting stuff, and of course the question will be when it gets into my fingers!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?