Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Feliz dia de Revolución!



Went to Suicidal Tendencies last night! Great show. I realized that the difference between them and other thrash or punk groups is that their songs are longer and have various tempo changes. Also they seem to have created an identity. You're not just a thrasher or punker - you're Suicidal "For Life"!





The mosh pit was great - good exercise. If you think you only want to workout for less than 5 minutes at a time try moshing! 2 minutes and you're definitely breathing hard. I don't think I have any bruises or injuries. Pits are a lot safer than they were when I started 25 years ago! People pick each other up and there's very little tolerance for butt heads.





I'll be lifting tomorrow and Friday!





In case you didn't know, today is Dia de La Revolución.





KEEP LIFTING!!!!

PS - the image is the one from the link yesterday!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?