Monday, April 30, 2007

4/30/07

Tomorrow is May Day, so I will likely not be online until Weds.

I am keeping up with the lifting 6 days a week program. The walking, biking and running aren't keeping up though. So that will be my goal for this week. It helps that I don't have class, so I'll have less excuses.

My diet is not the best right now, but I am going to Souper Salad today for lunch.

Emotionally I feel pretty trashed. Hopefully there will not be a need to go into that later.

KEEP LIFTING!!!!

Comments:
(((BIG Hugs)))

I apologize for being so completely out of touch. I hear you, I've felt emotionally pretty trashed.

I thank you for staying in touch with me, big time.

I will say that I've been taking an anti-depressant that totally messed me up, and I'm happy to say that I'm not taking it any more.

Again, (((BIG Hugs)))
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?