Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Short SuperBowl Observation

So was it just me, or when the winning coach was asked about the significance of two African American coaches, he kinda said, yea that's important but what's more significant is that it was two Christian coaches? (Please correct me if I misunderstood that!)

But I was wondering, when the hell has there been non-Christian coaches at the Superbowl? Is this guy serious? I think it definitely would have been a big deal if it were a Muslim coach, or an Athiest coach. It would be different in US society if it were a Buddhist coach, or a Pagan coach. Really, when's the last time a 'heathen' coached a Superbowl team? I'd like to know! REALLY!!!

No wonder freakin' Bush is President. The lunatics have taken over the asylum!!!

It was a sad moment.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?