Saturday, February 24, 2007

Freakin' Blogger Crap!

OK, I HAD to change to a google account for this post. With the new computer I can blog from home again, and it forced me to sign in under a google account. It may be great, but it sucks to get forced to change.

* * *
Yesterday would have been my Mom's birthday, and I worked on my home office and listened to Los Relampagos del Norte. That was kinda cool. As I go around cleaning and re-arranging, my wife will come by and re-arrange again. So you know how when you clean you lose things? Well, I get that squared! LOL!

I think its great, but my trash can is too small for how much stuff I'm getting rid of.

* * *
USers Underestimate the Iraqi Civilian Death Toll (Imagine That)

* * *
My body fat check went poorly as expected. I'm fatter than I've ever been, but my fat free weight also went up. So its all about fat loss until May 18th!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?