Thursday, February 08, 2007

Emancipate Yourself From Mental Slavery

Those are the greatest words in any song that has critical acclaim that I can think of. My son and I were talking about that yesterday. It was a great conversation and I was proud to listen to my son talk about this topic, and the other line "How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look" - It was a great parenting moment.

Also, we went to an open house for my daughter's classes and they all talked about how good a student and person she is. And what I liked best about it was that her Contemporary Studies teacher said that my daughter was insightful about society.

So my main exercise for today will be patting myself on the back!

* * *
I go tonight to get the next part of my arm tattoo.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments:
oooo I can't wait to see the tatoo!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?