Tuesday, February 06, 2007

2/6/07

Started walking again, feels great to be moving around more. Also, avoided sodas consistently since Saturday. It's one of those things at family gatherings its either beer, or if you're not drinking beer, people hand you a soda. Luckily a couple of us buy water regularly for parties now. And now if I need to eat while driving in between meetings, I order water there too!

* * *
Got a 100 on my first test for music class. That was cool.

* * *
My son was talking with me last night. He didn't say he rejoined the band, but he said, I'll still practice with you guys and gig.

It was cool. I asked my family to go to a class for me last night on Press Kits. Afterwards my son was talking about what he wants to do. He's trying hard to figure things out which is good. It gave me lots of encouragement!

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments:
Awesome on the walking and not drinking soda! woohoooo!
And congratulations on that 100! You rock!
I'm so glad everything is wokring out for you, te lo mereces, amor. Eres el MEJOR! Te quiero mucho!!
xO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?