Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2/27/07

Compassion my ass! I belong to several boards of non-profits and one in particular prides itself on being compassionate toward people in economic crisis. So I haven't slept well for about 3 weeks. I didn't sleep most of the night before the meeting and had a terrible headache and was, for lack of better words, "loopy." I tried to share some of that and was basically blown off.

I believe in the mission or I would be on the board, but I definately lost a notch of respect for individuals.

Work has been crazy busy, I've been trying to set up a new office, run a coalition, run a health education program and lots of detail stuff. All while other people are panicking needlessly.

Home has been a challenge to say the least. Kids disappearing from one household or the other, getting in trouble, etc. So, I had tried not to complain, but I guess I needed to.

KEEP VENTING!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?