Monday, February 26, 2007

2/26/07

Man, the last few weeks have been centered mostly on dealing with other peoples' stress, needs, panic, etc. I'm looking forward to taking care of myself better here for awhile.

I did walk this morning. I didn't sleep well all weekend though. Hopefully I'll do better this week. My daughter is home sick, so I'm going to finish up some stuff at work and then go work at home. I'm glad I'm able to do that.

* * *
Inconvenient Truth gets an Oscar. Maybe we'll slow global warming up someday. But I don't know I saw a GIANT Toyota this morning, that didn't seem like a positive thing.

Also there's a documentary talking about the finding of the Tomb of Jesus and his family. That ought to be interesting.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?