Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12/12/06

Thanks to the commenters!

Did 5 minutes on the bike last night. My hip feels better. But I figure I'll work up slowly. So I'll work at doing 5 minutes a day, then 5 minutes twice a day. Then 10 and 5, etc.

No lifting for this week. I'm going to try and increase painfully slowly so that I don't hurt myself anymore.

Next week, I'll start lifting again. Moderate and then work up to heavy. I'm going to go for strength for the first 3 months of the year.

* * *
Working on taking back control of my life, my household, etc. I've spent a lot of time trying to make other people happy, and that doesn't always go well.

The fun trick will be balancing all of that and still being supportive of people getting what they want also. But I think the kids need more structure and that I need more free space at home (physically as well as otherwise). So clearing up clutter will be a priority, even over practicing music, until New Year's Eve. Then I'll see where things are at.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments:
NPR :

A fence-building company in Southern California agrees to pay nearly $5 million in fines for hiring illegal immigrants. Two executives from the company may also serve jail time. The Golden State Fence Company's work includes some of the border fence between San Diego and Mexico.

After an immigration check in 1999 found undocumented workers on its payroll, Golden State promised to clean house. But when followup checks were made in 2004 and 2005, some of those same illegal workers were still on the job. In fact, U-S Attorney Carol Lam says as many as a third of the company's 750 workers may have been in the country illegally. Read on… http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6626823

machi
 
Huapango bravo
(cuidado)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSHrVEhtgv8&mode=related&search=

Machi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?