Friday, December 08, 2006

12/08/06

OK, nothing huge going on with working out. Just trying to make sure I walk more.

* * *
I did go to the University of New Mexico to check on the music department. Dr. Dalby thought checking out CNM would be better to start with. Then I could think about really going into the hassle of the University Program.

He kept talking about all of the hassles they put you through and that most of their classes are during the day, etc. He might be right. But for a couple of semesters to be at CNM may be good. I'm going to try the Fundamentals of Music class. It may sound easy, but I'm sure it will be good to get back into the school groove with.

For now, I'm working on my timing and ear training. Next week, I'll try the 15 minutes per instrument minimum and see how that goes!

KEEP LIFTING!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?