Friday, November 10, 2006

11/10/06

Tried to post yesterday but something crashed in blogger-landia.

I'm sore from my arm workout. Overall things are good. Santorum's out, Rumsfeld's out, what more can you ask for. There was a good article I had linked up about people not shedding tears for Rummy.

While I'm not a Democrat, I have to enjoy the comeback they pulled on the elefantes this election. Now they just have to come up with a few minor things:

A real living wage (not some crappy "minimum" wage change);
A real education plan, "can you say FREE education"? (from pre- to higher);
Full employment;
Progressive taxation;
oh, and so much more. Maybe I'll start posting more on the political stuff.

"en el nombre del papĂ­, el junior, y la palomita buena onda"

Ciao!

KEEP LIFTING!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?