Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oct. 25, 06

An article by Kevin Tillman, Pat Tillman's brother - After Pat's Birthday

"Somehow back at home, support for the soldiers meant having a 5-year-old kindergartener scribble a picture with crayons and send it overseas or slapping stickers on cars or lobbying Congress for an extra pad in a helmet..."

* * *
Worked out on Tuesday. I'm sore. I also rode the bike moderately for about 5 minutes yesterday. My hip isn't any extra inflammed. So I will ride the bike a couple of times a week for 5 minutes and slowly start to add time!

* * *
The boy is having a real hard time with something right now. He has a hard time getting home when he says, and he's still smoking a lot. Going off on him hasn't worked, so I'm thinking of new strategies.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?