Tuesday, September 05, 2006

September 5, 06

OK, good news! I got a new job! With a nice raise at that! Enough of the exclamation points...

So I went ahead and spent my raise - I bought an exercise bike. I've already started using it. I'm taking this week off of lifting and I'll start again next week. My goal will be to focus mostly on losing fat for the next 12 weeks.

Wish Me Luck!!!

* * *
The Mezcla Experience cd is almost complete. I have to lay out one keyboard part, and go back in and listen through everything again. Then I think we'll be done.

If you listen to "Volver" and "Flor de Las Flores" on the Mezcla Experience myspace site and give some feedback that would be great!

KEEP DOING SOMETHING!!!!

Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
TE LO MERECES!!!!!
woohooo!!!! I am so so so so so happy for you!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?