Monday, August 21, 2006

Getting Behind

I spent lots of time in a grief and loss workshop this weekend, plus a gig on Saturday night, rehearsal and studio time on Friday night, and studio time on Sunday with the Hip Hop group! Needless to say, I'm behind on my workouts.

I'm broke, but thinking about putting an exercise bike on credit. I'll sleep on it. Tomorrow, or after work tonight, I'll do my chest and back workout. And the following day get back on my leg workout. Then later in the week will be arms. I got sore from the last arm workout so that's good!

OK, I gotta do a school meeting to help my son get his school stuff together!

If you get a chance go to SkinnyGirl's blog and check out her commercial. She did an awesome job.

KEEP LIFTING!!!

Comments:
I know you would use the heck out of that bike :)

eres un amor y un inspiracion tremendo!
xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?