Monday, August 07, 2006

8/7/06

Worked out at 3:45 this morning. I woke up thinking about money issues, work issues, and thinking about this job I applied for that I haven't heard anything about. It was nice to workout and get it done - I was inspired by the cyco tunes of "Infectious Grooves."

I didn't do much cardio over the weekend. I spent most of the last two weekends in the studio. With Mezcla Experience - they put up a couple of the rough cuts for people to listen to, and with Tri-Rap-Elite (my nephew's crew).

Hopefully they'll have something ready to market by the 19th, and have a complete covers album mastered and ready to go by September. Then we'll begin writing originals. It will be a combination of Rancheras, Cumbias, Blues Rock (bilingual), Hip Hop and some Funk - all with accordion. It should be fun and interesting.

While at the studio last night with the rappers, I drew out two tattoo ideas for people. If people follow through and get them, I'll post them here. I don't want to post the images until people actually have them.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback, it's been helpful!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?