Friday, July 28, 2006

Friendly Fats & Jamming

Went to the Open Jam at Sonny's Bar & Grill last night. It was great! Rudy Boy hosts it and I'll be back again. It's always fun to see what reactions people have to seeing an accordion at a blues jam.

I'll start my cardio again tomorrow. I laid off because I didn't want to damage the tat. The guy gave me a bunch of crap for fading "his" tattoo and I learned a little bit about it. I'll post the picture of the redone tattoo possibly over the weekend.

* * *
FRIENDLY FATS
Avocados, nuts, olives, and seeds -- even if you have high cholesterol, don't give 'em up.

In case you haven't quite gotten the whole fat thing down yet, unsaturated fats are your friends when it comes to lowering bad LDL cholesterol and raising good HDL cholesterol. So if your salad looks a little dull tonight, make your stomach and your arteries happy: Toss in some walnuts, sunflower seeds, or avocado and use a dressing made with olive oil. Then, eat up.

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments:
Hola, E!
Awesome tip on the good fats!!! I usually get confused and am afraid of fats, even though they are so necessary.
Muchisimos carinos, espero que pases un fin de semana maravilloso.
xoxox
B
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?