Friday, July 14, 2006

Big Time Compliment

Workouts are going good. I lifted and ran this morning.

I'm interviewing again for another job today.

* * *
The kids gave me a compliment last night that from their perspective I think is the biggest compliment I could get. The tattoo I'm planning for my right arm is of La Muerte with a heart on the sickle and then the blood transforming to a dove over my shoulder. (Meaning to come later)

Anyway people have complained and said my sketch looks to "heavy metal" - whatever... But I was thinking that the "grim reaper" in the traditional cloak is kinda heavy metal and kinda over used. So I drew up two sketches last night. One with La Muerte in a pendelton and a flip hat with the letters O.G. on it. The other one had La Muerte in a zoot suit. My wife said she didn't like the zoot suit one because I wear a zoot suit for a band I play in. The kids liked both but leaned toward the O.G. one. I said, "I don't think I'm OG enough to have this on my arm." And the kids pretty much all chimed in that I was the most OG guy on the block! Coming from the kids this came from, that's the highest compliment I could wish for.

I'm just gonna ride that as long as I can and go with it. They are willing to tell me I'm fat, and they are willing to pay me that compliment. Gotta love it!

Orale pues!

KEEP LIFTING, KEEP RUNNING!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?